Hostinger Review: most people think about hostinger web hosting that is good or not good.
In this video, I am to go to talk to you about the full overviews of hosting.
Let’s know about Hostinger: hostinger is almost 16 years old and they servers over 29 million users in 178 counties.
The company has grown rapidly to become one of the most popular, reliable, and affordable hosting providers worldwide.
Quick overview of Hostinger Review
99.99% (January 2021 to May 2021)
351 (January 2021 to May 2021)
Free Domain And SSL Certificate, WordPress managed, unlimited databases & bandwidth, 1-click WordPress install, website builder, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Shared web hosting, Cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, cPanel hosting, Minecraft hosting and cyber panel VPS hosting.
24/7/365 Support ( Chat, Phone and Email)
Why should you use Hostinger web hosting? (Hostinger Review)
1. Fast Loading Time
if you want to build a business website or other websites, you must have good page speed because page speed is vital to your website
you can expect to have loading times somewhere in the 300-500 ms range on average.
See the average page speed of 12 months.
Hostinger average speed | see the state
Uptime is the most important thing to check out when considering a web host.
Hostinger doesn’t have the best uptimes rates in the industry, but they aren’t the lowest either.
Usually, Hostinger services deliver an average of 99.99% over the course of a year. But it is getting down some months and it has some month 99.89% to 97.89%rangs, But some months of 100% uptime saved their average.
Last 12-month average uptime:
- June 2021: 100%
- May 2021: 100%
- April 2021: 99.93%
- March 2021: 100%
- February 2021: 100%
- January 2021: 99.99%
- December 2020:99.32%
- November 2020: 99.89%
- October 2020: 99.94%
- September 2020: 97.89%
Overall, Hostinger’s uptime is enough for any websites.
3. Live Support 24/7 hours
Support is most important for any hosting users for solving issues.
if you are running a good website and accidentally your website is getting down for some reason, you are not able to find your problem at that time support team will help you
Hostinger has a good support team how are very helpful.
Their live chat support is too good. you can contact them within seconds and they will help to solve your issues as a friend
Hostinger Provide many types of hosting like WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, Shred web hosting, VPS hosting and many more. Different hostings have different prices
1. Shred web hosting
Shred web hosting is three plans
1. Single Shared Hosting (this is the ideal solution for beginner). it starts at $1.39/mo
2.Premium Shared Hosting(this Perfect package for personal websites). starts at $2.59/mo
3. Business Shared Hosting(this is Optimized for small businesses). start at $ 3.99/mo
2. Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting also has three plans
1. Cloud Startup (start at $9.99/mo)
2. Cloud Professional(start at $18.99/mo)
3. Cloud Global(start at $69.99/mo)
3. WordPress Hosting
WordPress hosting has plans
1. Single WordPress (This is an ideal solution for beginners). start at $1.99/mo
2. WordPress Starter ( This is a perfect package for personal websites). start at $2.99/mo
3. Business WordPress (this is optimized for small businesses). start at $5.99/mo
4. WordPress Pro (this is optimized for small and medium businesses). start at $11.59/mo
Hostinger review pros and cons
- Fast Load Time: I hope you know, How important site speed is! if your site speeds slowly, it could affect your ranking in Google search result and make visitors away before ever getting to your great content.
- Low Prices Plans: Hostinger provides very lass price hosting (starting at $1.39/mo)
- Easy to use hPanel: In place of cPanel(Control Panel) Hostinger provide their own hPanel(hostinger panel). hPanel does work like cPlane.
- Easy to use: you can find all tools and settings in one place making them easy to reach and use.
- 24/7 chat support: Hostinger chat support is very-very good. you can always connect with them anytime and anyways. they respond very quickly.
- There is no phone support: They don’t provide phone support.
- There is on traditional cPanel: it not provide cPanel (in the place of cPanel they provide their own hPanel)